Kari Reynolds is the nurse practitioner at The Pelvic Solutions Center with Dr. Nel Gerig. She graduated from Vanderbilt University School of Nursing as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner with a special interest in urogynecology and pelvic pain. She is originally from Clearwater, FL and has lived in Colorado as well as North Carolina, Tennessee and New Zealand.
Kari’s passion is the treatment of lumbopelvic pain disorders and sexual dysfunction in a holistic, comprehensive and interdisciplinary manner. Conditions treated include vulvodynia, vulvar vestibulitis, chronic vaginitis, vaginismus, interstitial cystitis / painful bladder syndrome, recurrent UTIs, pelvic floor muscle spasm and dysfunction, painful urination / defecation, dyspareunia / other painful sex conditions, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, pudendal neuralgia and IBS.
She lives in City Park and enjoys cooking with local, organic foods, hiking, cycling, swimming, playing guitar, traveling and most of all the Rocky Mountains!
- Vanderbilt University: MSN, RN
- University of Colorado at Boulder: BA
- Rocky Mountain Urological Society (RMUS)
- Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA)
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health (ISSWSH)
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’ Health (NPWH)
- American Nursing Associations (ANA)